Sunday, March 21, 2010

Positive

Ok if you can't tell i like to bitch about things but right now i am going to list some positive things that i have

1. I have a great man, it took me almost three decades to find a man who wont rob me, hit  me, use me, put me down, try to control me or worse cheat on me. I am so grateful to have finally met him.

2. i have a good job ... i won't over embelish i'm just grateful for my job

3. my puppy ... things can get quite shitty in life and no matter what when ever i come in the door she will always be there excited to see me and welcome me home it's quite annoying but i love it at the same time

4. my new soul sista's who help me remember common sense i forgot

5. alcohol ... need i say more

6. progress... it's slight but it is there

7. Madonna, beyonce, and britney spears ... my holy trinity of diva's

8. Music - i don't have the capability to write music right now but i dream about the day i can again

9. my family

10. you

No comments:

Post a Comment