Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can anyone hear me??!!!

One big thing in my life that can really set me off is how people listen. Most of the time if i am not being funny or happy it seems people really don't want to hear what i have to say. Case and point i feel those people are selfish because they are more than willing to dish out their boring dramatic shit and what do i do...??? Right i listen and act interested like a good friend should do,  it might not be that interesting ... ok just between you and me most the time its far from interesting but it's important to them and as a friend i feel its my duty to have an ear for them to talk to... but when i might have something (prolly just as boring) to get off my chest somehow the conversation somehow ends up back on them WTF ... fuck that nice shit WHAT THE FUCK???!!! How is it that i can tell you something that frustrates me and you can so easily brush it off and start talking about you... yes you are important but forget yourself just long enough to pretend to care thats all i ask... just give me a "i feel you" or "that sucks"  or  "you should beat that bitch with a brick" ...at least let me know that you heard what the fuck i was bitching about you selfish sons of bitches...     NOW ONTO THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK THAT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY IS SO  DAMN IMPORTANT... AHEM  (let me clear my throat)               Another thing that really pisses in my eye ... are people who walk up when i am in the middle of talking and interupting and standing in between me and the person i am talking to ... realise that ONE depending on what day it is and how frustrated i am you could get slaped bitch you could get slapped ... TWO  realise that everyones wide eyes is not because what you had to say was so shocking or interesting... they are mainly appauled at your audacity... you are rude and they all want to slap ya bitch they all want to slap you...THREE  Get one thing straight your mama didn't teach you manners for fun FINALLY  if she didn't you should slap her for letting you look like a jack hole your whole damn life!
p.s.
DO I HAVE YOUR FUCKING ATTENTION NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment