Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Foot in Mouth

One huge mistake i always find myself doing is speaking without thinking. I have done it since i was a child. Now if you don't matter then you don't matter and i really don't care but for the ones i love i have tried to condition myself to wait... think... and decide if it's even worth speaking about ... and then tactfully say what i have to say... noticed i said tried... Yet again i have failed and spoke out of anger to the my baby... i feel that what i had to say was valid but the way that i said it was tacky and immature almost costing me the bast thing that ever happened to me this right here is not really for you it's more like a reminder for me signed and dated so that i can keep myself in check,,, HOWEVER if you can benefit from my stupidity then by all means upgrade yourself with my wisdom lol ok be careful with my advice it might get ya ... all but tipping cause your waiter might get ya (specially if it's me you better pray it's not my last day) But for real NOTE TO ALL ESPECIALLY ME BE SLOW TO ANGER AND IF YOUR A HOT HEAD LIKE ME SHUT THE HELL UP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE TO SAY BEFORE YOU FUCKING SAY IT  realise that carefully thought out words will get you alot further than a quick angry unthought through outburst... for all you tricks waitin to get at my man ... yeah he still mine and i'm still sippin on my 40 of bud light so try somethin i dare ya i'll turn brat on that ass soquick....lol just jokes ... or is it ... see think b4 speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment